5 Simple Reasons Why You're Not Losing Weight

It's the worst feeling, when your weight loss stalls for no reason, even though you're training hard at the gym and eating well. Find out these 5 simple reasons why you're not losing weight.

Consistently losing weight can be a frustrating experience...

Why is that?

Because some weeks you might drop 1-2kg and then after week 4 into your training, your weight loss just stops... For No Reason!

Has that happened to you? It's certainly happened to me before...

Imagine going to the gym 4-5 days per week, doing your 1 hour+ cardio and still not seeing any measurable weight loss results...

What is the problem?

Well there are 5 simple reasons why you're not losing weight, here's what they are...

REASON #1 - Eating Too Many Calories

Losing weight is basically a matter of eating less calories than your body requires. I believe that 80% of your weight loss will come from your diet and the other 20% from your training.

Take some time out of your busy day and research a diet that you can follow easily and fit it into your busy lifestyle.

By tracking your diet and figuring out how many calories you are ACTUALLY eating, you can save yourself a lot of headaches in the process. Use a diet tracking app such as MyfitnessPal (free app from the app store) to do that.

REASON #2 - Doing Too Much Cardio (1 hour +)

Chances are you're doing the typical 1 hour cardio sessions involving running, right?

Well I find personally most gym goers, perform way too much cardio and NOT ENOUGH weight training, which tends to burn muscle mass.

Now having enough muscle mass is a big reason why your weight loss isn't happening faster. Because muscle tissue, burns more calories at rest.

Those extra few kg of muscle mass that you can put on, by doing more weight training, will mean that you can eat more calories every day and not being 'overly restrictive' with your diet.

Would you rather be eating 1200 calories losing weight or 1800 calories losing weight?

I like my food so I will choose the higher option.

REASON #3 - Not Sleeping Enough (Less Than 7 Hours)

Sleep is essential to weight loss and maintaining optimal body function. Being a busy individual you're probably sleeping less than 7 hours per night.

If you're sleeping less than 7 hours, chances are your weight loss will not be optimal.

For optimal weight loss results, I would say a solid 7 hours of unbroken sleep would be perfect.

REASON #4 - Having Only 1-2 Meals Per day

Most people often times, excuse themselves because they were way too busy to eat, so end up having only 1-2 massive meals per day...

This can bloat your stomach up and will not be optimal for your weight loss. Especially if you're eating junk food... McDonalds? KFC?

In most cases I find, when I split up my meals into 4-5 smaller, snack based meals. I see the best weight loss results and my stomach stays rather happy.

REASON #5 - Skipping Gym Sessions (Too Often)

Well I had a stressful day at work and going to the gym will only add to my stress... it's ok I will go to gym tomorrow...

Have you heard that one before?

You're not alone...

Most people procrastinate with the gym, at the start of the week planning to go hit a good 4 sessions, but end up going only 2 times...

1 of which you had to cut short, because you were running late for other 'more important' things...

Losing weight consistently, means that you have to put consistent action every day, otherwise you can't expect to see consistent results... Makes sense?


Losing weight can only be achieved through a well planned and consistent training and diet routine, performed on a day to day basis.

If your failing to plan, then you're planning to fail!

If you feel that you're making some of the above 5 mistakes, let's start focusing down on your weight loss goals and sorting these issues out.

If you need more of my personal help, to speed up your weight loss results, feel free to apply for a free 30min fitness consultation with me.

Let's start losing the weight today!

#weightloss #slowweightloss #notlosingweight #howto #howtoloseweightfast #burnfat #5reasonswhy

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Category
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon


Tez Krastev

✆ WhatsApp/Txt: 0401356100

✉ Email: tez.krastev@gmail.com

Address: Sydney, Australia

Copyright © 2019 Fitez Natural, All Rights Reserved, ABN: 74 643 725 172