Healthy Bacon, Egg, Avocado & Spinach Recipe - 300 Calories
If you're a fan of bacon, egg and avocado then you would love this healthy breakfast recipe. Which can help you lose weight and stay super healthy.
Now I also tend to use 50g of cottage cheese, to help add some extra protein in my diet, but if you're not a big fan of cottage cheese, you don't have to add it.
This breakfast is super easy to make and would take you roughly about 10mins to prepare. I'm a huge fan of easy to make recipes.
There will be a little measuring to do using your food scale, which will take some time to get used to, but it will get easier the more you do it.
PROTEIN - 23g
CARBS - 20g
FATS - 16g
For Those Following a Keto/Low Carb Diet
20g Carbs - 6g Fiber =
14g Total Net Carbs
1. Short Cut Bacon - 37.5g
2. Avocados - 37.5g
3. Egg - 1 whole egg.
4. Cottage Cheese (low Fat, Creamed) - 50g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
5. Spinach - 33g
6. Button Mushrooms - 100g
7. Tomato - 55g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
8. Cucumbers - 67g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
9. Onion 25g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
10. No added Sugar Tomato Sauce - 12.5ml (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
1. Use some Olive Oil Spray to oil your pan.
2. Fry the bacon, mushrooms and egg.
3. Chop up and weigh using a food scale, your avocados, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and place them on a plate.
4. Place the cooked bacon, egg and mushrooms on your veg.