Healthy Bacon, Egg, Avocado & Spinach Recipe - 300 Calories
If you're a fan of bacon, egg and avocado then you would love this healthy breakfast recipe. Which can help you lose weight and stay super healthy.
Now I also tend to use 50g of cottage cheese, to help add some extra protein in my diet, but if you're not a big fan of cottage cheese, you don't have to add it.
This breakfast is super easy to make and would take you roughly about 10mins to prepare. I'm a huge fan of easy to make recipes.
There will be a little measuring to do using your food scale, which will take some time to get used to, but it will get easier the more you do it.
PROTEIN - 23g
CARBS - 20g
FATS - 16g
For Those Following a Keto/Low Carb Diet
20g Carbs - 6g Fiber =
14g Total Net Carbs
1. Short Cut Bacon - 37.5g
2. Avocados - 37.5g
3. Egg - 1 whole egg.
4. Cottage Cheese (low Fat, Creamed) - 50g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
5. Spinach - 33g
6. Button Mushrooms - 100g
7. Tomato - 55g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
8. Cucumbers - 67g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
9. Onion 25g (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
10. No added Sugar Tomato Sauce - 12.5ml (Choice to remove, For Lower Carbs)
1. Use some Olive Oil Spray to oil your pan.
2. Fry the bacon, mushrooms and egg.
3. Chop up and weigh using a food scale, your avocados, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and place them on a plate.
4. Place the cooked bacon, egg and mushrooms on your veg.
5. Squeeze the tomato sauce on top (12.5ml) to finish things off.
OPTIONAL FLAVORING EXTRAS:
I like to use some Thai seasoning, Ground Pepper, Himalayan pink salt and Sriracha chili Sauce to add some extra flavor to this breakfast and give it that extra zing.
Voila, there you have it, my healthy egg, bacon, avocado and spinach breakfast, that works amazing for weight loss. Has high protein, healthy fats, and low in carbs.
Dig in and Hope you Enjoy this Amazing Healthy Breakfast.
#healthyrecipe #healthybaconandeggrecipe #healthybreakfastrecipe #healthybreakfastrecipes #weightlossrecipes #bestweightlossdiet #lowcarbrecipe #healthybaconrecipe #healthyeggrecipe #300calorierecipe #lowcalorierecipe #weightlossrecipe #fatlossrecipe #healthylowcalorierecipe