Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe (Clean Eating) - 310 Calories
If you're a busy individual, who loves easy recipes and enjoys eating salmon, then this clean eating salmon salad recipe, will be fit for you. At only 310 calories of deliciousness, losing weight will be a breeze.
Clean eating is newer, popular method of dieting and it has a simple and logical approach...
Eat less processed and more wholesome foods.
Yup that works perfectly for me, because my style of dieting has always focused on less processed foods, being a huge 'lifetime' fan of tomato and cucumber salads...
I've religiously had a salad with 90% of my meals since I can remember.
Even growing my own tomatoes and cucumbers when I was 8 years old...
Now that's true love for these delicious vegetables (technically fruit, because of their seeds... meh science stuff)
This salmon salad will take you less than 5 minutes to prepare and is a perfect little afternoon or even late evening snack.
High in protein and healthy fats and low in carbs, at only 310 calories, this is a perfect salad for your weight loss.
Let's dig into it:
Calories - 310
Protein - 28g
Carbs - 13g
Fats - 16g
1. 114g Smoked Salmon (Echo Falls Brand is a good choice)
2. 111g Tomatoes
3. 100g Cucumbers
4. 33g Onion
5. 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6. Soy Sauce (optional)
1. Slice your smoked salmon into smaller bite sized pieces.
2. Cut up your tomatoes, cucumbers and onion.
3. Place the vegetables on a plate and place the salmon on top.
4. Dress with some extra virgin olive oil and soy sauce (optional), which goes perfectly with the smoked salm